Myopia Management with NightLens OrthoK
NightLens Orthokeratology is a procedure for correcting myopia (nearsightedness), hyperopia (farsightedness), presbyopia (need for bifocals) and astigmatism by gently reshaping the cornea with special vision retainers called NightLenses. NightLens is easy… easy as sleeping! Sleeping overnight while wearing your NightLenses will gently reshape the cornea; when you awaken, remove your NightLenses and SEE WITHOUT CONTACTS, GLASSES, OR SURGERY.
– Myopia/nearsightedness typically worsens as your child’s eyes continue to grow!
– Fees for NightLens treatment start at $1200 for the initial set-up year
- All follow-ups are included in the initial annual fee
- Re-designs of NightLens as determined by the doctor are included with initial annual fee
- One pair of NightLenses typically lasts for 12 months
- Annual renewal fee will be either $449 or $649 based on the lens design required
- Annual renewal fee includes a new pair of NightLenses and a 6 month follow-up